Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Raw Gurus

Listening to so-called "raw-gurus" really makes me realize how much sense 811 means to me. No, I'm not ready for it now but I do think it's the most logical way to eat. When I first started looking into raw foods it was the same epiphany. I knew I wasn't ready for it but it just made SENSE to me and logically I made my way closer and closer to it.

Doesn't it make sense that we humans have an ideal diet that we are MEANT to consume? Every other species does, why wouldn't we?? Why would we need anything else besides that diet? All of these complicated raw theories and time consuming recipes are so unnecessary. Are they fun? Yes. Are they harmful? I don't honestly know. I know this is probably getting really repetitive but I can't help it. I keep realizing more and more how drawn I am to 811. I'm not gonna stress about doing 811 just yet but I do want to go on a green smoothie fast as my NEW new years resolution. Can't wait!

Ps, today I had no overt fats and I feel great and full of energy!

2 comments:

Ecodea said...

Hi,Little Miss Sunshine!! Thank you so much for your support, I really needed that today!! :)

Good luck on your journey. Looking forward to following it and reading your blog too!!

Cheers from Brazil,

Andrea

Ecodea said...

P.S. 811 also makes a lot of sense to me...