Sunday, November 2, 2008

Greens with greens on top

Tonight for dinner I blended up a ton of cilantro with some tomato, tomatillo, leak and jalapeno and ate it over a bed of fresh spring greens from my CSA basket and some sliced tomatoes....yummy!

I've been eating a lot of cooked food lately and binging on some REALLY bad stuff. I'm ready to be done with it.

I just read a Q & A panel with Jingee from Thegardendiet.com and she said that "there are people who suffer from an addiction to self-destruction, and these people battle between their desire to be healthy and their desire to destroy themselves, and in some cases, their desire to destroy themselves wins out." I don't want to be one of those people. I'm tired of being self-destructive like this.

1 comment:

RAW FOOD R&R: Rations & Rational said...

Hi! I commend you for your blog. A lot of good thoughts and direction you have. Look forward to your success!...mish