Friday, June 13, 2008

No Internet = No Blogging

I moved into my new place a few weeks ago and our WiFi is broke so that's why I haven't posted in a while. Here's what's new...

I've started No-Pooing which is actually going pretty well. They say your hair is greasy for the first 2 weeks and then gets better but I haven't noticed too big of a change yet. The apple sauce does leave little chunks in your hair until it dries which is kinda gross. Other than that, so far so good.

Tomorrow starts the MASTER CLEANSE...we'll see how it goes but I'm very excited. Wish I could blog as I go but it might not happen considering I don't know when my internet will be fixed. Maybe I'll just type out some entries to be posted at a later date.

I've been experimenting with raw pasta and have come up with an AMMMAAZZZINNG recipe to be posted later. (including pictures). Okay, well I think that's just about it for now.

PS. Isn't this picture trippy? It's really old, like maybe 4 years but I like it :)

No comments: