Thursday, June 12, 2008

"If you were a seed, well I'd be a pod."

So yesterday was kind of a Debbie Downer blog...not at all untruthful but still. I consider myself a generally positive person and I just hate going to that negative place. I guess it's good though, to process the feelings and whatnot. That post really made me question whether or not I'll be able to share this blog with my friends and family. Maybe there are things they don't need to hear...

Anyways, today I'm pretty freaking excited because A. I move into my new place tomorrow, whooo hoo! Not that sleeping on Mel's floor for 2 weeks wasn't great and all but it's going to be nice to have a CLOSET instead of living out of a pile on the floor and my own kitchen for putting together tasty raw things, yummmies. Nonetheless, I give it about a week till I get lonely and bored and want my little cushion bed on the floor back. Maybe she can come sleep on my floor instead.

B. I have an interview/meeting thing with The Boys & Girls Club on Tuesday which I'm suuuuupppper excited about. It really just seems like an amazing organization, such good experience for what I want to do. I think I'd really enjoy it. Ultimately I'd like to work with the little ones since I want to teach elementary school but teenagers are cool too. Whatever they offer me, I'll take it.

I've been super hungry today which is weird because I haven't been lately. I think it's because I've been jogging in the morning and this morning I didn't. Today I've eaten an ENTIRE cantaloupe (throughout the course of the day, not in one sitting...but still), a smoothie (1/2 a banana, handful of strawberries and some raw wheat germ), a little more wheat germ (a few spoonfuls straight in my mouth and then some mixed up with the cantaloupe slices) and a little arugula, tomato & cucumber salad. Damn...haha, I'm eating myself out of house & home. Ironic since I don't even have a house/home until our lease starts tomorrow at 2. Too bad raw organics are so expensive and I don't have a job. I don't think I can do this for much longer, hopefully B&GC works out. *crosses fingers*

Okay, off to farmers market now :)

PS. I'm listening to the JUNO soundtrack, thus the title of this blog

No comments: