Thursday, June 12, 2008

Raw Beauty

As part of my master cleanse (starting on the 25th) I want to start using simple natural, organic products as well and get those chemicals off my body too. It's more of an experiment than anything. Makeup is going to be the hardest part. Right now I'm using Bare Minerals but I'm thinking about making the switch to Ever day Minerals which is essentially the same thing but just organic. Other than that, here's what I have in mind...

FACE:


-Honey- 30 minute facial mask
- Poppy Seeds- for exfoliating
-Avocado slices- 30 minute under-eye treatment
-Shea Butter- moisturizer
-Aloe- After-sun treatment
-Coconut Oil- eye make-up remover
-Baking Soda- toothpaste

BODY:

-Coconut Oil- as shaving cream & moisturizer

- Aloe- after sun
-Shea Butter- moisturizer for dryer skin (elbows & bottoms of feet)
-Lemon Juice- deodorant

HAIR:


-Apple Cider Vinegar- cleansing wash
- Apple Sauce- conditioner
-Lemon Juice- to lighten it
-Mashed Avocado and Honey- deep conditioner

We'll see how it goes! Can't wait :)

No comments: