Thursday, October 9, 2008

8/84/8

or at least that's what i was at when i finished my big salad around 9 pm. since i got off work at 2 am, I've kind of had a binge. i was still eating all raw but shoveling sesame seeds, walnuts, dates, strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes and an apple down my gullet, still feeling completely unsatisfied after the whole thing. i still don't feel satisfied. i think it's a lack of leafy greens. it's also hard because i have been counting the calories and trying to adhere to a strict 80/10/10 regime. I do believe that this is the best way of life but I think it might be too much for me to balance with my history of eating disorders. I don't really know where to go with it. The book makes so much sense to me but at the same time there are so many obstacles in the way. I'm a little discouraged but I'm honestly not too upset about it. Should I be? I've been thinking about my weight a lot lately which is bad bad bad. I gained back most of what I lost on the MC which was really disappointing because last time I lost so much and kept it off. I almost feel like I did the second cleanse for the wrong reasons and that's why I went about it wrong. My body and I definitely have some issues to work out.

No comments: