Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Juice = Liquid Love


I feel soooo energized and refreshed after the many glasses of both fresh OJ and pasteurized carrot juice/OJ I had today. I'm definitely in a better mood too and didn't have to sleep 10 hours. No nap for me!!! Yay! I dropped 7.6 pounds total during the fast. We'll see if I gain a little back or not. My pH hasn't changed since I last reported but hopefully 811 will help me become less ACIDIC.

For now I'm just running on a juice high which I hope won't crash until about 2:30 am when I'm home from work and ready to crawl into bed. I also made some apple sauce with cinnamon (unfortunately cinnamon is an 811 no no) with the big bag of apples I bought yesterday and I had a teeny tiny little bowl (about a cup total). The book says not to have anything but OJ for 2 days but I couldn't resist & I feel fine. I thinned it with water so it wasn't much more than juice. I'm ready for one more day of juice and then real food! I plan to eat pretty light through the weekend and then start the 811 sample menus on Monday. I'm going to a (non-raw) dinner party on Friday night to which I plan to bring a big fancy salad which I will eat as a main course and others can have as a side. I also might make some coconut date balls or something.


No comments: