Monday, October 6, 2008

Way too much energy at 3 am





Now and then it 's good to pause in the pursuit of happiness and just BE happy.


- Guillaume Apollinaire

This quote was a part of the Daily Raw Inspiration a while back and I saved it because of what a strong and important message it is. Although I generally tend to write about my goals and mistakes, there are so many things that I am happy with in my life. I am so grateful for the great family and friends that accept and support all of my endeavors, even the things they can't understand (like raw food). I'm thankful for finding out about raw foodism and all of the strides I've taken towards recovery from ED. I'm thankful for beautiful music like the James Taylor I'm listening to right now. I'm thankful for my ipod and my beautiful house. I'm thankful for the ability to acknowledge that those material things aren't the most important. I'm thankful for warm sun, green grass and crisp autumn air. I'm thankful for the variety of beautiful people that make life so much more interesting and fun.

No comments: