Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Monkey, monkey, underpants..."

"I guess what I be saying is there aint no better reason, to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons..."





Beautiful song, beautiful video and as the icing on the cake...Jason's a raw foodie. I've liked his music since his first CD came out and just found out about his dabbles in raw foodism. Not that this makes me like his music any more or less but I do think it's pretty bad ass.



You should definitely check out his blog if you haven't do so. Click-ity click on his ammmazzziiinnng looking "chocomole" picture to do so. I'm SO making that BTW.


Next on the list of random thoughts in my head is...."ow". Apparently it takes longer than I thought for an immune system to build up and stop getting sick after going raw. I think I have a sinus infection. I feel all congested and plugged up and slept ALLLLLL day until 5:00 when I got up and got ready to go to work, where I currently sit.

Being sick puts me in such a biiitchy mood and eff, I hate it. I seriously DO NOT like fighting with people. It just seems like such a waste of time and energy and I honestly have a hard time being mad for more than 2 minutes, I kid you not. Even during those two minutes I KNOW it's a waste of time and energy cuz I'm just gonna get over it. If someone honestly betrays me to the point where I think I'm better off without in my life than that's another story but I just don't get the point in sweating the small stuff if you really love somebody. Anways, that's my little tirade about how much I hate being angry, haha. Ironic much? I think I got in my first "fight"(?) with my roommate last night and I must say I didn't quite care for it. We were both in a mood but whatev, she's still one of my favorite people in the world so I could really give a shit about one insignificant incident.

Moving on...found a new blog linked off Bueller's kitchen

COCO Y MANGO


A blog about raw in SPANISH???...i'm in love <3




No comments: