Thursday, September 18, 2008

Recipes, Plans & Count Down to Cleanse Time!

First things first, here are two recipes for ya...

1. Hemp Pesto!

5 cups of basil
1 cup hemp oil
3 TBSP Hemp Seeds
1 TBSP garlic powered or one-two clove(s) of fresh pressed garlic (preferred)
1 TBSP Brewer's yeast (I used raw Parmesan from Eat in the Raw)
Celtic Salt to Taste

2. Easy Avo Dressing

1 avocado
2-3 TBSP lime juice
1 tomatillo
1 pressed garlic clove
Celtic salt to taste

Now onto some exciting things, I'm about to start Master Cleanse #2 on Sunday!!! I think I mentioned that in a recent post. One of my roommates is going to do it with me. The other one was but is a little worried because she already has a really stressful ahead of her and doesn't wanna add another thing. Anyways, I'm pretty excited to go on another cleanse. We'll see how my detox symptoms compare to last time, should be interesting. Right now I'm putting together a plan to use all of the fresh produce in my fridge without buying any more groceries in the next three days. Here's what I have in mind...

TOMORROW:

Breakie- Green Smoothie
Lunch- Shredded squash with tomatoes, sesame oil & spices
Dinner- Some Version of Garlicky Yummyliciousness . I'll try the REAL recipe when I have more of the ingredients in 2 weeks but for now it's gonna be more like eggplant with EVOO, salt, garlic & dried herbs. We'll see how it goes...

FRIDAY-

Breakie- Green Smoothie
Lunch- Gazpacho with avocado
Dinner- More Garlicky stuff??

SATURDAY-

Breakie- Another Green Smoothie :-))
Lunch-Squash noodles with some type of pesto that I can scrounge up, haha.
Dinner- Salad with whatever is left in my fridge, haha. Hopefully there's SOMETHIN' in there :-)

Okay, I'm officially tuckered out now. GOODNIGHT!!! :-)

No comments: