Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MC Day 4

D A Y F O U R

Last night I started to feel detox symptoms a little while at work but some deep breathing and you know, using the restroom while on break helped a lot. Nothing too major there. I had to get up and go to the bathroom a lot last night...ugh, irritating! Then I finally had to just get up at 6 am cuz the stomach pain was pretty bad and I was tired of getting up over and over. I took a two hour bath/nap in the tub and then got out at 8. I didn't feel too bad until about the last 5 minutes of this lecture thing I went to for my Chicano History class. I had to excuse myself for fear that I was going to maple syrup in my pants if you know what i mean, haha. Then I went home and took a 20 minute power nap before heading off to the accoustic school for my voice coaching and the farm to pick up my CSA basket (which my roommates will be enjoying this week). The stomach pain has pretty mild off and on throughout the day but nothing TOO terrible yet. I have been feeling pretty sleepy though. Well see how my 10 pm- 2 am shift goes tonight, geez. Thankfully my lovely roommate is coming to sit with me and keep me entertained while I work the desk. Thats it for now, 4 days down and 6 to go!

No comments: