Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MC finale


Today is the last day of the MC. Is it bad that I'm this excited? Sleeping 10 hours a day is so not for me. I need my energy. Last night I got a little less than 8 hours and today I felt like a limp noodle. I'm currently reading & loving the 811 book, yay! Can't wait to get started on that! Fresh fruit sounds amammmazzzzinng :) I went to my co-op for the first time in about a week an a half (a long time for me) today in anticipation of beginning to eat solid food again in a few days. A little premature? Maybe but oh well. I got some oranges to juice tomorrow. I'm also going to be supplementing with some organic (but pasteurized *gasp*) carrot orange juice. I know it's not the BEST but juicing that much fresh squeezed is EXPENSIVE and I'm on a college student's budget here. So yeah, in addition to these oranges I also got some slamming deals on a bag of bananas ($.99 for probably 2-3 pounds), apples ($1.99 for roughly 6 pounds) and raspberries ($.99 for a little container) because they were getting a little ripe. I also got some crimini mushrooms and a mango....yummm. I can't wait to eat them. I got all of that plus some raspberry organic lip gloss from Dessert Essence (love it!) and unrefined Shea butter which I use as a facial moisturizer for 30 bucks, sccccooorrreee. Also saw a gooorrrgeous guy in the bulk herbs section. He was very primped and pretty-boy-esque. Not the kind of guy I'd expect to see buying kombucha and broccoli....hot!

No comments: