Saturday, September 27, 2008

MC Day 6: 4.4 down & .4 up



I don't remember the specifics of my detox symptoms during my first MC but mannn, I feel like I'm moodier and sleepier than I've evvvveeerrr been. It might be because I have a lot of added stresses from school that we're there when I did my summer cleanse. Last night I was seriously considering cutting the cleanse short and starting juice today but I'm a stubborn little girl and I don't give up easily. It's hard to go against what your body's telling you but I know that it's not the cleanse that's doing this to me but the effect of the toxins on their way OUT. I pH tested and weighed in this morning and I've lost 4.4 pounds and my pH has gone up .4 towards alkalinity, yay!

Another thing that's been on my mind a lot lately is PRIORITIZING. I'm making my health a priority because I want to live my life with optimal energy and health. I want to live life in a body that I am comfortable with. I want to love myself. I want to be giving, loving and accepting of others. I want to nurture my gifts and peruse my passions. I want to experience life and all it has to offer me. I want to travel the world. I want to learn new things and share (not impose) that knowledge with others. I want to meet interesting people and hear their stories. I want to build relationships with people on a deeper level and maintain strong relationships with the friends I have as well as with my family. I want to utilize my time to it's fullest potential and BE HAPPY :)

No comments: